Tis the season for festive outfits, the best music in the world, fuzzy socks, and adorable decorations. But there's something even BETTER than all those things - holiday treats! I figured there was so better way to kick off the best month of the year than with an easy but delicious recipe.
If you're like me, you've got many a party (or cookie swap!) lined up for the next week or two before Christmas. Cody and I are flying down to New Orleans on Friday for a long weekend and when we come back we have a marathon of holiday parties and gatherings. In one week along, we have 3 parties all in a row!
With all that excitement and hardly ANY downtime between events, it's recipes like this one that make planning for the holidays WAY easier. After all, it's a recipe with just 3 ingredients and it only takes minutes to make (not including fridge time). I can handle that!
I received another box full of Nestle Tollhouse goodies and when I saw the white chocolate morsels, all I could think about was a Christmas-y fudge. Then I saw the Triple Chips assortment - a bag of milk chocolate, white chocolate, and dark chocolate all mixed together! How fun is that?
So I whipped up some white chocolate fudge and sprinkled some holiday cheer on top along with the Triple Chips - of which I've since dubbed the Triple Threat. The fudge tastes like the inside of an oreo so I bet if you crushed up some of America's favorite cookie and mixed that into the melty fudge mix, it'd be AWESOME!
On top of our upcoming weekend away, we have also been busy welcoming the newest member of our family to our home. A little over a week ago, we adopted a little kitty we named Rubix. She is a 3 year old Tiger cat who talks your ear off when she wants some love and attention and wags her tail like a dog.
She also loves being around people and had a blast moving from lap to lap last weekend when we had some friends over for a post-Thanksgiving game night. As you can see from the blooper photo below that I snapped and kept, she was VERY curious about what I was doing in the living room when I was photographing this fudge!
Is your December booked up yet? Have any fun parties to attend? If yes, are you bringing anything delicious?
3 Ingredient White Chocolate Fudge
Adapted from Crazy for CrustIngredients
- 3 cups Nestle Tollhouse Premier White Morsels
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a square pan with parchment paper or foil (this will help with removing the fudge once set).
- Place white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe container and microwave until melted OR combine in a pan and heat on medium-low until melted and combined.
- Add your vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour your fudge mixture into your pan and top with sprinkles, other chocolate chips, chopped candies or cookies, nuts, whatever you'd like!
- Place into fridge to set.
- Once firmed, lift fudge carefully out of the pan and cut into squares.