What's better than Oreos? Oreo pudding. What's better than Oreo pudding? Oreo Pudding Cookies. What's better than Oreo Pudding Cookies? White Chocolate Dipped Oreo Pudding Cookies.
Have you caught on yet?
These cookies are essentially the total package - a soft and chewy Oreo pudding cookie packed with chocolate chips and chopped up cookies and creme candy bars covered in a layer of melted white chocolate. Topped off with some holiday sprinkles, of course.
Good. Join the club. I'm surprised I didn't drool right into the bowl of melted white chocolate while I was finishing these puppies up.
These cookies are good all year round by themselves (not to mention easy to whip together) but why not kick it up a notch for Christmas sake and dip them into decadent white chocolate? Yes, why not?
These are Cody's favorite cookie that I make. I have sent them to work with him before but never like this. They're cookies on steroids! Tasty, sweet, sprinkly steroids.
What's traditionally on your Christmas dessert table? A lot of sugar cookies covered in icing, some pies, and maybe some platters of Italian cookies (if you're like my family)? Well, I challenge you to change it up this year.
After all, who doesn't love Oreos?
No one, that's who.
The cookie packs an Oreo punch with a Chocolate Chip Cookie texture. The chopped candy bar really sends it over the edge.
So why add the white chocolate?
You can make these with or without the white chocolate, but trust me, you're gonna want to dip these puppies in something good. They'd be amazing dipped in milk chocolate or dark chocolate, too, I bet!
Get on it - and report back when you've awoken from your chocolate dipped coma, would ya?
White Chocolate Dipped Oreo Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package of instant Oreo pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 king sized (or 2-3 regular size) Hershey's Cookies N Creme Candy Bar, chopped
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12oz bag white chocolate chips (for melting)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- in a separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend until combined.
- Slowly add your flour mixture.
- Fold in your chopped candy bar and chocolate chips. Your batter will be very thick.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet by the rounded spoonful.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before moving onto a cooling rack.